View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 05:51 PM
J@ohn B.ar#ne.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickitup View Post
Here I am, the "real possible buyer".... If you actually have some "high grade, nicely centered cards", feel free to contact me with scans and prices and I will evaluate the opportunity. If not, please refrain from attempting to act like blowhard on some online forum.

I won these auctions because I wanted them more than anyone else. I don't shill, I buy cards at prices that I feel are appropriate, whether you do or not. I have collected for years and purchased cards from multiple sources including ebay, Memory Lane, Heritage, Greg Bussineau. I have bid at Mile High and SCP as well.

If any of you have a problem with the way I bid or who I choose to bid with, too bad. I deal with people I trust and Brent/PWCC Auctions is one of them.

My email is jcornett@liquidity-partners.com.

** BTW, the reason my account has bid retractions was over a heavy disagreement with a seller I was bidding with. My confidence in their service was affected so I canceled my bids with them to protect myself. The seller later apologized, and I later won all the cards that I bid on in which the bids were retracted.

Hello Justin. Well, nobody's called you out yet so I'll be the first. 18 bid retractions in 6 months? So your saying all with one seller? and none with PWCC?

An issue that has been raised in this thread is bidding at the top end of an auction to find the underbidders max bid; then retracting to expose the underbidder as the winner. -***o ebay username has been exposed as someone doing this multiple times, but NOT on PWCC auctions (just to be clear). I'm assuming this is not the type of retraction you have?

I also do a majority of my bidding with PWCC, and Brent is aware of my disgust with retractors. I'm confident he has a sound policy to address these issues with e-bay's support.