View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 10:31 AM
Dave

I finally got a card in a couple days ago from Florida (I'm in CT), that was sent out to me on December 12th or so, according to tracking.

I didn't even bother contacting the seller, since I've had a bunch of my own packages I sent out seemingly taking weeks to get where they're going. So far my buyers have been patient, but I understand you can only wait so long.

I've also taken several Postal Adjustment hits in the last couple months. A couple were for Priority Regional Rate Boxes I sent out that were pulled, and reclassified as non-regional rate boxes (I know damn well I sent them out in regional rate boxes)............and a couple were really big hits where they seemingly found a few extra inches on some bigger poster boxes I sent out, and nailed me with balloon charges (I'm always very careful with these). We're talking $20-$30 hits here.

Also, when I scroll down my Stamps.com history, There's an unusual number of "Out For Delivery" and then "No Delivery Scans" listed right after, going back a few months. I'm basically at the mercy of my buyers being honest with me in many cases.