View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 02:57 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

At one point the guy on the pony basically punched the horse in the face to get him away from the pony. That was a really unfortunate moment, much less one to be caught on live television.

And a horse that worked up will leave some people with the belief (mistaken) that the horse was drugged and that's why he was acting so crazy.

It's not really that unusual for a horse to try to savage another horse. Even in mid-race. But when the winning horse kept going at the pony I have no idea why the jackass on the pony didn't just back off and leave the horse by himself. He just made a situation worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Bergin View Post
I'm not a Horse Racing expert by any means, but if you're talking about the part after the race that I think you are...it actually made me smile a little bit.

I was thinking..."Man, that's a salty horse, and he don't want to be touched by that dude. Good for him." LOL!

Fits the narrative in my head of the wild uncultured horse beating the field of bluebloods and nobles. Whether that's actually true or not, I don't think I want to know.