View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 03:21 PM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

Due to a few technical issues with my browser, I haven't posted until a bit ago, but snagged another card a few days back.

- 1969 Topps Deckle Edge -

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I was pretty sure I was going to include this one, if I could find an example I liked.
I looked around several places, and ultimately ended up getting this one on Ebay for $26.
I thought it was a great price, considering the centering was fairly decent for a "notoriously poor-centered" issue.
Once again, here is a card that screams '60s and I really like the classic vintage look.
Won't ever be worth much since they were fairly widely produced, and they never "took off" with collectors..... but its a perfect addition to this project.

I already have 1-2 others on the way, so I will have another to post in the next day or two.

Still debating picking up one late '50s card, but I haven't quite made my mind up which one I will ultimately get.
'57 - '58 - 59, all three I actually like, but I will have to choose only one or two of those to include. The price on these are quite a bit higher than some of his later cards.

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.