View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 04:48 PM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

So late Saturday afternoon, I get a knock at the door, and its the USPS.
I knew immediately what it was, although oddly enough I never was informed in advance it was en route, no tracking number, nothing. (I WAS told my order had been processed though....) Weird.

Other than that, my transaction was very smooth.
I believe they were "just getting back to normal" and were backlogged at the time, thus leading to some shipping issues. Their website said they were behind, because of just returning to work/virus restrictions etc.

I had mentioned to a couple of you I had been looking at a multi-signed item, and this is it.

1957 Cards/Pirates signed scorecard.

Signed by BILL MAZEROSKI
BOB PURKEY
BOB SKINNER
BUDDY PRITCHARD
DON BLASINGAME
ED KASKO
JOE TRIMBLE
JOHNNY O'BRIEN
KEN BOYER
KEN HAMLIN
ROBERTO CLEMENTE
ROMAN MEIJAS
VERNON LAW X2

Bill Mazeroski signed at the top middle, and Clemente down along the bottom right.

Excuse the poor cell phone pictures, as currently I have no scanner.
Although you can tell its age, it is definitely more vibrant in hand than what shows in these cell phone pictures.
Although it was in a plastic protector, I noticed immediately it was NOT in an acid free sleeve, and I slid it in one ASAP.

Easily my pickup of the year, and my favorite piece since I have come back to the hobby a few years ago.

More Clemente items for my display coming soon.

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.

Last edited by DJCollector1; 07-21-2020 at 10:06 PM. Reason: New scanner shots.........