View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 07:14 AM
Robert S

If anybody really thought my comment was a statement in the belief that Russia has truly free elections, well I have a nice T206 Wagner to sell you together with the Brooklyn Bridge.

A baseball card forum is not the place that people go to for serious political discourse. Unfortunately too many people vote for and root for the success of political leaders as if they are baseball teams -- where you support your chosen uniform no matter what.

And before anybody assumes I support one party unfailingly, know that I am a registered Independent who has voted for candidates from different parties depending on their platforms.

Stop just rooting solely for laundry and a symbol of a donkey or an elephant. Unless it's Yankee pinstripes or Packer Green and gold or Giants blue or whatever sports team you suppport. Then, by all means, go nuts.

I visited this thread to read how people were reacting to economic realities, in terms of sports card collecting. For the most part, that's what I got and I appreciate the different opinions about how prices will be impacted. The political stuff is a different story.

Last edited by VintageBall; 03-09-2022 at 07:15 AM.