View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 01:12 PM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
It's proven science that life begins at conception whether you want to believe it or not. That's why Roe vs. Wade is now a more hot button topic than ever because the science was around back then. You can believe that the world is flat if you want to and that's certainly your choice, but science would prove you wrong. Conversely, science has proven that life begins with conception.

But, just out of curiosity, when do you believe that life begins?
Please show me a where a preponderance of scientific papers claim life begins at conception. I'll wait .....

I don't have a clear cut moment at when I think life begins. It's definitely not before there is a heartbeat. I would put it somewhere along the line of when the fetus can survive on its own.

But, since YOU believe life begins at conception, where's your moral outrage at all of the fertilized eggs (i.e., conception) that are naturally aborted?

https://www.ucsfhealth.org/education...issed%20menses.

"In nature, 50 percent of all fertilized eggs are lost before a woman's missed menses."

Why aren't you and people like you demanding that women who lose a fertilized egg be charged with a crime at the loss of life ... charge them with involuntary manslaughter or something. Why aren't you demanding that every time they have a bloody discharge, the discharge needs to be sent in to be checked for fertilized eggs (a now dead life)? That way you can punish them for ending that life.

Why aren't workers at fertility clinics where they plant multiple fertilized eggs in a woman charged with murder if every egg isn't born?

Why? Because most people do not actually believe that life begins at conception. Either that or they're not really concerned about the staggering loss of life.