View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 03:33 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Hi Evan
Hope all is well for you. Hope to say hi in Chitown if you make it this year? Thanks for coming on the forum and chiming in....best....LL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergoism View Post
I wasn't going to get involved but I see my name so I'll play. Cortney, you have zero credibility as a human being. When we started doing deals years ago, you always preached about how you were a man of your word. Fast forward to now and you are banned from PWCC, Memory Lane, and Heritage. Those are just the ones I know. I also know I fronted $85,000 to pay for a card for you and when it came time to pay you told me to sell the card because the doctor told you that you had days to live. Then a couple weeks later when a similar card brought a huge number at auction, you wanted to act like nothing happened and asked for the card. I told you it sold and you threw one of your trademarked temper tantrums like you do on Facebook when your wife doesn't have a meal ready for you when you get home from working for your daddy. When we were texting about your idea to jump on the forums, I was saying it was a bad idea because you are just bad for the hobby in every way. Your running up auctions, protect bidding, shill bidding, and your overall persona is just not needed. You come here and "expose" Brent because you are mad he banned you. You're mad he couldn't put up with you bidding on his auctions with all 4 of your accounts. Quit acting like anything would have been different if you knew about the card's history. You still would have bought it then over committed yourself to something else and had to consign it and everything you'd recently bought just to fund your terrible impulses. Hence you being "Brent's biggest consignor." I've never seen you ask for the provenance of any of the cards you bought. A lot of cards in this hobby are cleaned up or worked on in some way. Examine the cards you buy, buy what you like. You're acting like someone who sees a spill in a grocery store and runs over to it and fakes a fall. Get up, victim.

Last edited by Leon; 02-16-2017 at 03:34 PM.