View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:20 PM
Cort.ney De.Lorme

There again, lets not forget why I signed up for this forum today and why I made a few connections with a few people before I started posting. I was informed that what I said would likely be taken with a grain of salt b/c I never post and have no "forum credibility"........so, thanks for that tidbit, Evan Mathis. I signed up for the sole reason of setting the record straight on Brent Huigens, PWCC and the way that they do business.....the lies they tell.........and, in this case, the lies that they fail to mention (pun intended). There was a lot of speculation going on as to what actually transpired with this card from the time it left REA until it just sold through him (again). I'm strictly here to set the record straight, let the community know how Brent does business.

I could really care less about losing the 30K that I lost when I sold the card in Goldin's auction. As part of a portfolio, 30K is negligible in the long run. Anyone with a large collection will tell you that. It's one of the things that I preach. What I do care about is making sure that others don't get burned like I did. Brent earned my trust, but like any rabid dog, when you turn your back, you're gonna get bit. He's a snake in the grass and all of what you guys suggest about him and his company is legitimate and, for the most part, accurate.

Has anyone noticed that Brent is still MIA after being called out several times? All those years of him monitoring this board and telling me not to bother with responding b/c "(he'll) handle it". Yet, now he's...poof....gone. Must be on another monthly vacation somewhere where there's no internet or phone service (like HI. LMAO). I'm guessing his attorneys are telling him to STFU and pray this goes away. Guess what Brent Huigens, this aint goin' away buddy!!!! I know you're reading this, I've already caught wind of some of the remarks that have been made about me TODAY. ;-)