View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:04 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillipAbbott79 View Post
This whole chain of events casts a major shadow over the ever so holy bid retraction thread.

"My name is Betsy Huigens; Brent and I own PWCC Auctions. Our company has always considered the integrity of our auctions to be our number one priority. We take a proactive approach towards monitoring bidders and taken action when appropriate. The purpose of this post is to announce the next phase of policing. I’ve historically monitored and managed our comments on the message boards (like this one), so I know how important auction integrity is to the collecting community. It gives me great personal satisfaction to take the next step in ensuring our venue is the most trusted and honest marketplace in the world."

"As such, it is our strong belief that in due time, problematic behavior will become a thing of the past. We encourage other eBay sellers to take a similar stance and aid us in supporting the integrity of the eBay platform.Again, the integrity of our auctions is our number one priority. We ask that the collecting community on this board and others assist PWCC in identifying concerning bid behavior on any of our auctions. Please notify PWCC of any suspicious behavior by sending an email to bidmonitoring@pwccauctions.com. I can be reached at betsy@pwccauctions.com if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions. We thank everyone for their commitment to the hobby"

I agree theres an added component here as the auction house owner was the one involved on this card when it got reholdered. Theres a bit of an ethical conflict there. Usually i would imagine when something like this happens to a card, its not being sold at an auction house where the owner of the auction was involved. This is an unusual situation.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-16-2017 at 02:04 PM.