View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:03 PM
Cort.ney De.Lorme

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
I understand, but you were personally involved in this case and your opinion is baised (doesnt mean you could be absolutely right)

Just saying that you agreeing with Peter doesnt support Peter's argument due to bias..

That makes about as much sense as pissing in the wind. My response was in regards to not being told that the card was doctored. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that hell yes, my opinion is biased. I said that in a previous statement. I also said that had the information about the cards history BEEN DISCLOSED, I wouldn't have paid 5K for it. That is a material fact considering Brent knew for a fact that if he'd told me that the card was doctored I'd have had zero interest in it. Considering the nature of our past relationship, the fact that I was by far his biggest consignor for 5+ years, and how many times we talked about bad sheep in the hobby and what they do to cards to get them in certain holders, to say that withholding that particular tidbit of information was negligible is akin to saying that the Pope is Baptist.
'