View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 06:55 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
You’ve spent enough time on this that i assume you know those numbers don’t support your argument. In a hypothetical population of 1000 if 900 are vaccinated and 100 are unvaccinated and then 26 vaccinated people and 25 unvaccinated people wind up on the ICU, please get vaccinated.
And you missed the point in my post.
If the vaccines worked, or if they actually had a 95% efficacy rating like we were told they did in the beginning, we likely wouldn't be having this convo.
But since the vast majority know, or ought to know by now, that was a lie, anyone who still thinks or believes that these vaccines work is deluded and those that still take them, imo, are playing Russian Roulette like I stated.

The simple fact here, without even talking about the thousands and thousands of breakthrough cases, is these vaccines are crap just like Pfizer's CEO stated himself.

If people are into playing Russian Roulette, that is their choice, but knowing how many lies have been told to date, among other things, I know my chances of contracting covid and getting severely sick are greatly increased with the vaccines, especially the boosters, than what my own natural immunity is capable of handling.
The recovery rate from covid is 99%+. It boggles my mind why so many are still lining up for this vaccine, and especially the booster, after all we've seen to date about them.
People are afraid because they've been told to be afraid. It's been one of the greatest experiments in civil obedience and brainwashing that I've ever seen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coovvvid1.jpg (37.3 KB, 114 views)