View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark70Z View Post
Some really nice Clemente cards so far. The 1972 Topps is my favorite card that you picked up so far; there’s nothing about that card that I don’t like. I’m sure you’ll have some larger versions of Clemente cards or team issue phots. Looking forward to see what your going to include in your project. So far so good...

Yep, I'm happy with the pickups so far, although I wish the Post was slightly better hand cut.
The color really helps (hard to tell with these cell phone shots though) so that's a plus.

Ironically, I'm trying to figure a way to get in one of the photos or bigger cards into this, but it may not happen.
REASON - I will likely include my signed scorecard, and that's really big.
This is already going to be a pretty big framed piece all things considered, and if I add in something larger like that it might make it too big.

I'll have to look at some more design ideas and how much room I have in my "dedicated area" where its going to go.

Another one came in today. I'll post it shortly.

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.