View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 04:24 PM
Eric Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lug-nut View Post
It's funny how much smack some of you guys talk when several of you have posted far worse derogatory things about fellow board members. I'm not going to humor most of your posts since they were a little extreme.

I will clarify that I did pay via PP and I did not expect my items delivered within a week, I expected a "shipment sent" email like I was told in the email that came 3 days after the end of the auction. And the email I sent to LOTG, has not been answered as of 20 minutes ago.

I expressed my disappointment about an AH that no matter what AH it was, would get the same response. I know for a fact that I'm not the first to express their disappointment about an AH on forum. I wasn't slanderous, I didn't call anyone a douche-bag, I wasn't sarcastic like some of you were in this thread. which now tells me what sellers and buyers to stay away from. I don't post negative feedback on ebay and I'm not petty. And quite frankly, I don't give a frogs fat a*s if your domino's pizza was late, get a real job so you can afford papa john's.
You mis-spelled, "sorry, I may have jumped the gun a little and apologize for attacking an auction house that does a (generally) great job."

It's OK. Everyone makes mistakes.