View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 06:52 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxcat View Post
Thanks for noticing how witty I am!

Question: why do you even visit this forum? Hobby is dying, card prices are going to fall, hitting for the cycle is no big deal,blah, blah, blah....

You are an old curmudgeon; a dinosaur. I'm glad you won't be around for the next 30 years. You are exactly the type of person that keeps people from joining our great hobby. So why don't you just give all your cards to kids? Or, if you are afraid the bottom is going to fall out, sell them now.
If you got rid of all of your cards then we wouldn't have to read the drivel you type everyday.

Mark thanks for the kindness.

Look yall. I lost my temper. Happens. I'm keeping it out of the threads from now on.

Cheers
Matt

---heck you posted this a few days ago....now your recent post on this thread....hmmm the cycle repeats ...off your medication?

I don't care if all the cards lose value ..its a hobby...but the topic of cards losing their value is obviously an issue of discussion on this forum..you cant deny that......and yeah hitting for the cycle is no bid deal...glad you remembered that from another thread..i don't remember anything you said that was discussed or would care to remember to bring up 4 months later.....peace..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 10-27-2015 at 07:01 AM.