View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 06:43 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
No, I said I was not interested in a specific shooting.

I do care about the subject as I own guns. I have not shot one in about a decade but 3 of the 6 have special meaning to me.

I personally am tired of anti gun people using mass shootings to try to make more gun laws that only hurt honest gun owners.
I appreciate the clarification. I am interested in the subject as well, but I don't see the issue in as black and white terms as it seems many do. Why do you think it is that some gun owners seem to fear the government coming and taking them away? Or that any law regulating or restricting firearms will inevitably lead to that outcome? I have some ideas, but they all suggest that the issue really isn't about guns, and more about distrust of government.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry