View Single Post
Old 11-19-2022, 11:09 AM
Tim Odeen

this whole thread makes me think of this quote: "The world is full of bastards, the number increasing rapidly the further one gets from Missoula, Montana."

Personally, I cannot live in a B&W white world, and believe most of us live in gray. Perhaps it's because I'm a teacher, I have to walk into class every day forgetting and forgiving the stupid idiotic things my students (mostly male) do every day. Teenage boys must only have 100 working brain cells, and middle school boys only half that amount.

So, when it comes to cards, I don't usually think of a players value to society. I also came to maturity during the steroid era, so that probably taints my opinion as well.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo