View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 06:00 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default Brockelman & Luckey - Time Travelers & Results

As a public service to the auction hounds on the Board, I am asking for clarification of the closing time of the current B & L Auction.

The terms and conditions info on the site states that the auction will end at 2AM EST this morning.

The countdown clock on the web page seems to be set to reach zero at 1AM CST this morning.

According to timeanddate.com (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...nge.html?n=263) clocks should be reset at 2AM and "sprung forward" at that time to 3AM.

If, in fact, the auction does end at 2AM EST (or 1AM CST), one could argue that the auction actually ends at 3AM EDT or 1AM CST and it really doesn't end at 2AM in anywhere.

Therefore I ask Mssrs. Brockelman and Luckey the following question.

Will the auction end at 1AM CST as suggested by the countdown clock, 2AM EST as suggested by the terms and conditions, or 3AM EDT which will supplant 2AM EST according to the clock setting instructions.

Actually the answer is all three,

but more importantly

How long will we have to keep our wives waiting?

Disclaimer - Actually a problem does not exist and everything is consistent, for those of you getting ready to post calling me an idiot, but of course you are entitled to your opinion on Net54.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 05-05-2016 at 08:56 AM.