View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 01:47 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Jake, I probably should not have responded to your post, but it offended me as you contrasted an honest person (Chris) with someone who at least at one point in time was blatantly dishonest. I'm told by a board member who I have the greatest respect for that this person has turned over a new leaf. That's great, but he used up all three strikes with me.

Again, if Chris' name had not been mentioned disparagingly, I would not have responded. Rest easy realizing that my opinion isn't worth a hill of beans to any of the new guys here, and the old ones know exactly who and what I'm talking about.

Richard - I have no reason to doubt your honesty. And given how much animosity you still feel for Heritage, I'm sure you can understand that I also still haven't forgotten some of my bad experiences with sellers.
Scott, thank you for clarifying that on the board. Some of the new guys might have needed clarification.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow