Thread: PSA Scam
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Default PSA Scam

Posted By: marty q

dan- pretty sure this is the craigslist guy(s).......and if joe o does know what is he going to do?? go walk the streets of n.y. and you could buy all the fake brand name stuff you want. right down to batteries. i dont hink psa could do anything just like fendi or coach and all the others cant. honestly c.o.d!! i dont want to pile on but did you really think this was legit?? sorry this happened to you guy's but at least from now on you will question everything you buy. look at it this way, you pay for an education, and this one might pay divedends in the future. you may not get your $$$ back but you may save a bunch with what you know now, (of course that all depends how much you got ripped off for) a million is alot of fake cards!!..good luck, hope they get whats coming..

if this is the same guy, wich i think it is it was from 52 mantles to goudey ruth's to t-206 cobb's, pretty much high dollar cards.

ya know i'm wrong, there is something joe and psa could do. at least make the hobby aware of this problem. do an article in smr, anything to acknowledge this, so yes i guess psa could do something.