View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Administrator

Default 2nd November Pick-Up Thread

Posted By: DMCD

"When are you hooking me up? It's been two nights since I've bought something and I'm getting the shakes." I know the feeling, Jeff.

19th Century package arrived today.
Obak Weaver & PCB Lewis already posted in 19th Cent. thread; Johnson is my first Zeenut with a coupon.
[linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Although I swore off set collecting I have finally succumbed to the siren call of caramel cards. Am eight cards into the E93 set. I have made an album on my ImageEvent site and if you have any cards I need in low-grade, high eye-appeal condition, please let me know. When I re-submit the Chance Chase I will ask them to add "Jeff Lichtman Collection" to the flip.

Cobb from Heritage, Matty from Mastro, Chase from Tony A.
[linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Gibson and Wiltse from eBay roomn8 , the subject of some discussion here, but an absolutely stand-up guy in my experience.
[linked image] [linked image]

From Wes L. on BST porque me gusta su accion, Jackson.
[linked image] [linked image]

From David Bryan, this CJ razor. My Dad's second wife's mother's brother Sam Banister (known familiarly as Jerry's uncle) pitched on a Decatur Commie team in the 30's that had old veteran Bescher on the roster. Also took spring training couple of years with Mack's A's. Great-uncle once-removed is as close as the McDonalds have gotten to the Show.
[linked image]

(Edited to crean up the Engrish etc)
(Jeez! You make one tiny edit, everything goes all kine hemajang, ya gotta fix all the links)

Um. Wow. Vintage cards, scantily-clad Dutch people, uku-zillion penguins, authentic Polynesian maidens, surfing Obama and more at . .
(BBHoF album updated, new E93 album)
http://ImageEvent.com/kawika_o_ka_pakipika
Password=aloha