View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 09:49 AM
Al

Mark like I said I dont know you but its good that you came on and tried to set the record straight. The apology (if it was one) looks a little left handed in my opinion. Love to see some other photos of the work on the glove. Now just to be fair about the piping was it loose? Just hanging there? or was it still mostly attached? Now if it was the first two I myself probably would have cut it off. But to your point I would have contacted you first to ask if it was O.K. to do so.. Bottom line is you have your glove ,the man did what looks to be a decent job on it, BUT next time write everything down on a list for "work to be done and what not to be done" So then there is no question.. Life is short dont stress about something that is small. You of all people should know that.... Enjoy the glove...

Thankyou for the extra photos....

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by batsballsbases; 09-01-2020 at 09:50 AM. Reason: added more