Thread: Fraudosynthesis
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 03:36 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutcher55 View Post
Ok got it but how do you know the EBay seller I referenced is Toppsaholic? It’s probably some other a-hole. But I agree with your point that I should not engage the guy and just get my refund and move on.
Because if you go to the Ebay auction link that Darren (JollyElm) provided, it clearly shows the seller's username is "toppsaholic". If you go back and search through posts/threads by forum member "RealToppsaholic", you'll see he even notes that he is Ebay seller "toppsaholic". And now, go back again to the Ebay auction and you'll also see that the seller "toppsaholic" has a positive feedback rating over 20,000. Do you really think any new Ebay seller is going to get such a high number of positive feedbacks in only a couple years or so since the original "toppsaholic" was on Ebay and our forum? Plus, I don't think Ebay even allows someone else to adopt a former username, ever. At least I've never heard of that before as it would cause issues were someone to do an Ebay search for that particular username one would think. Trust me and the other posters, that is the same guy/seller.