Thread: Fraudosynthesis
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 02:35 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutcher55 View Post
There must be some confusion here. I’m not talking about a net54 seller. I’m talking about an eBay seller. I recently won an auction from him. The settling price was low. I paid right away and it has been five days since the close and he hasn’t shipped. Two days ago I sent him a polite note asking if he would ship the card. I got no response and I left it at that.

The guy had no red flags. I’ll probably just wait out the shipping date and put in for a refund after the ship date expires. Not worth starting a war over.
As I said, do a search and check out "toppsaholic" being mentioned here on the forum. He also came on the forum and posted as "RealToppsahoilic" for a while as well. We know exactly who, and what, he is, and how he can in certain instances operate. Understand that you are only talking about him as an Ebay seller, but a lot of people have had interactions with him on Ebay, and through this forum. Again, consider yourself lucky if you don't have any transaction or communication issues with him, and pray it stays that way. No idea what triggers him, just know that you don't want to be the person to do that. And I sincerely hope your transaction with him as the seller goes through with no hitches or issues, for your sake.

Last edited by BobC; 06-24-2022 at 02:39 PM.