View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 09:55 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by campyfan39 View Post
Congrats on hijacking and derailing an otherwise interesting and informative thread with lots of people giving opinions and perspectives. While you are it please leave Jesus out of it.
Maybe this will make you happy….. at least the graders caught this one. I wonder if the submitter disclosed the alteration? At least he didn’t soak it right.
I literally answered a question on T206 uncut material by giving the list of ATC uncut material including T206. People have frequently on this board given additional information to a question. Really? This is what you guys want to bitch about?

Now, the T206 Wagner here was first brought up in 54 by somebody else. You first discussed it in post 62. The OP expanded the discussion on it in post 72. I first mentioned it in post post 86. If answering a question on it is hijacking, then you hijacked over 20 posts before me. Congrats on... hijacking by following the ebb and flow of a thread?

I don't know what you from me on this Mantle. You guys are welcome to be triggered by people against defrauding people and altering cards and selling without disclosure. This card is obviously not altered to deceive and in any way an example of anything here.

If you are truly offended by the common phrase of "Jesus" in exasperation, well, oh well.