View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 08:49 PM
Kevin
Kev.in Th.omas

Default Kudos to REA Customer Service!

Around this time last week REA was being quite scrutinized for the handling of the technical glitch and auction ending procedures that resulted. Many, myself included, were critical of how things went down, but also understanding of the difficulties brought on by the circumstances.

However, I just want to take a minute to express how incredibly impressed I was with REA's amazing post-auction customer service. Here's the timeline of how things went for me upon winning my lot:

9:10pm, Monday evening - Lot containg nearly 3 dozen random items closes with me as high bidder.

4:15am, Tuesday morning - I received email from REA with my invoice.

4:00pm, Tuesday afternoon - I dropped off my check at the USPS for snail mail to New Jersey.

3:30pm, Friday afternoon - I notice my account status on REA website is changed from unpaid to paid.

5:25pm, Friday afternoon - I receive an email from FedEx that my shipment has been scheduled.

5:36pm, Friday afternoon - I receive an email from FedEx that my package was in their possession, along with tracking info.

12:50pm, Sunday afternoon - My auction lot was delivered by FedEx to my door, signed for, and in my possession.

With as many lots as there were in the auction, I find this level of prompt service to be absolutely incredible! Kudos to REA (and to FedEx) for going over and above any expectations I could have possibly had. Well done!