View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 10:44 AM
Phil Apostle
Ph,il Ap0stle

I have had quite a few issues. One extremely impatient buyer (guy is certifiably nuts, actually--opened a "Haven't Recieved my item" claim on the 11th day after purchase (despite contacting me for 4 days prior and getting responses and tracking info). That said, I did receive this information and have followed up with my local PO as to its accuracy and was told "unfortunately, there have been some issues. Those numbers are a bit high, but definitely some issues."

Here's my crazy buyer's note through eBay--be mindful this was just 7 days after the auction closed...so he was more than a little aggressive...

Hi Phil,

Following our conversation this morning I received the following information from the USPS the 8 listed cities below have encountered a 69% delivery problem as of 07/26/2020 with first class mail & packages. Most have been receiving 200,000 pieces of mail daily and have been storing them in trailers, the back-flow has caused numinous problems for all customers. Changes by the President which began last week have impacted the already financial problems of the USPS. If this problem continues, the entire postal system will collapse. I’m not happy, after spending several hundred dollars; I have no idea when or even if my package will be delivered. I’m sure you’ll be hearing from other customers whose mail travels through these states.......Ron

Chicago NDC
Detroit NDC
New Jersey NDC
St Paul, MN NDC
Texas NDC
Tenn NDC
California NDC
Memphis NDC