View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 11:43 AM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

Quite honestly, I think this may be even worse than my dealings with Goodwin (by the way, anyone know whatever happened to the Heartland auction? probably room for another thread). Here are my issues:

Per the T&C which they wrote, the invoices would be available the next day. As a result I printed the invoice and mailed a check based on that invoice on their website. This is not me being impatient, this just the way I pay my bills. My invoice has since undergone the following changes: 1) on the website the total amount changed (18% bp to 21%) 2) their address on the invoice has changed from from Varick St to Harrison Ave 3) the emailed invoice has shipping and tax which the website invoice still does not have (I am not in NY so not sure he would need to collect my tax). 4) the emailed invoice has an extra lot listed on it that I don't think I won, but can't check since the emailed invoice doesn't list lot numbers, only a description and the auction had multiples of some cards.

If I owe the extra shipping and tax fine, I'll send a second check, but at this point I'm not even sure what lots I actually won as I have 2 different invoices, or if my previous payment was sent to the right address.

Also what really bothers me is there are 2 threads dealing with issues, and yet Aaron has been on the board multiple times since these started and he has not said a word. This was the same type of response he provided in the past and I figured he had learned after the last auction when he started addressing issues. I guess I was wrong. I also keep coming back to a saying I've become pretty fond of lately; If you say nothing, you are really saying something.

DJ
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers