View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 09:46 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
Not pathetic all, quite cheerful and exciting actually. I was poking fun/relating to people being conservative in an overtly blue state. Funny though, when I asked people why the vote the way they do, usually Democrats tell me because their parents voted that way.

Fiscally conservative and social liberal in case you cared. Which is more of an independent. Just because youd identify me as a white middle aged man, I'm not a "trumper" , "anti-vaxxer", etc. I think people should do them, just dont make me pay for it, or tell me what to do. Seems pretty basic IMO
fiscally conservative and social liberal is pretty much conversative. its not like democrats have monopoly of social causes. If you for transgendered former men swimming as woman and competing against woman than i would agree thats in the social liberal camp... if for reperations for former slaves..than dem camp on social liberal....but if you are not in the extreme social causes side..i think most reps agree with most dems on 'social causes'

censorship can be argued a social cause issue preventing speech on issues and that not socially liberal etc.. Also a lot of spending has to do with social causes and if you are fiscally conservative that could conflict with some social causes......just saying

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 12-15-2022 at 09:48 PM.