View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 09:22 AM
J@E R1T0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I still recall an anti-drug TV commercial Malone did in the early 80s. It was just him, drenched in sweat, slamming the ball against the backboard and catching it over and over, and either he or the announcer then says you can't do this if you're on drugs. Devastating. You could do a lot worse than have him in the low post. And you can talk about J all you want and not to take anything away from him, but Mo was the guts of those great teams.
Moses was truly an all-time great. I consider him in the top 25 players to ever play the game (I've got him at #21 for what its worth). Nobody, not even Kareem, could stop him in the low post!

Finishing up my graded 1971 set. Why collect the 1971 Topps Set? Because it had the greatest design in the history of basketball cards! Guys named "Skeeter," bright colors, ABA players, and many jerseys turned around backwards for the picture... love it. Just some "commons" here in these images.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1971-Topps-Skeeter-PSA-8.jpg (82.6 KB, 920 views)
File Type: jpg 1971-Topps-Calvin-PSA-8.jpg (81.2 KB, 921 views)
File Type: jpg 1971-Topps-Clemens-PSA-8.jpg (80.4 KB, 916 views)

Love the late 1800’s Boston Beaneaters and the early Boston Red Sox (1903-1918)!

Also collecting any and all basketball memorabilia.