View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 01:16 PM
CoreyRS.hanus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Hi Corey
Absolutely, and you are correct. I am very tedious in watching what is said about anyone that can not defend themselves. I see nothing in this thread where Brucii (his own affirmation) is getting lambasted. One tiny bit was the post AFTER yours but it's not that bad either. The fact we are talking about Brucii's idiocy in suing a computer process, to me, does not rise to the level of anyone bashing him. This is absolute fact and he wrote it on the board. He is the one that did it, not us. For us to point it out doesn't mean we are bashing him, we are merely talking about a thread. And lastly, you as much as anyone, should be aware of the bashing emails he has sent around concerning myself, and the irony of that, is that I am the only moderator that has usually taken up for him. So, to your question about a rule concerning bashing folks who can't defend themselves, we are in total agreement, and there is an unwritten rule that I do try to enforce when appropriate.
Thanks for the response Leon. Perhaps I was too limiting in what I said. I think there should also be prosciptions on making fun of banned posters in such a manner that the person if not banned would feel a need to respond and would if permitted to. Also, the references to Bruce in this thread go beyond just the Archive thread. I am mindful of some of the emails you received, but have always felt two wrongs don't make a right, not to mention that you weren't prevented from responding to those emails. Bruce at this point is down and out. I see no need to pile on.