View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 11:49 PM

Default Muhammaud Ali signed lithograph picture

Hello,

I’ll start by telling you guys my name and a little bit about myself. My name is Theo Herila I’m 36 yrs old live the game of baseball. I played all through my younger years, played high school and 2 yrs of college ball. I was a collegiate baseball umpire at the Division II level.
The reason I’m writing this today is that I acquired this Muhammad Ali lithograph picture from my Uncle. He won this picture( lithograph) in a handicap pool tournament about 20 yrs ago and he gave it to me because the title of the picture is called “The Greatest” and he thought I was the greatest nephew. I’ve been trying to find out the value of this picture for a while now and I always strike out. I went to this art dealer and showed her my picture and she said this is not her area of expertise but she sent me to you guys. The picture has the artist name on it along with his signature Angelo Marino and it has a Kodak in bottom right corner of Muhammad Ali signing it as well 308/500 and the title is “The Greastest”. If you cold let me know more about this and tell me the value of it that would be great!

Last edited by Therila; 02-06-2023 at 04:52 PM.