Thread: Classic UPS
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 02:00 PM
Chr!$ M!ll!c@n

I live like a 1/4 mile off the main road on a gravel drive. A while back when i order and get packages..i would always get that pink ticket to pick-up at post office. Knowing that someone is home most of the time..i wondered why i always got one.
One day i made a complaint to the postmaster...and he actually came to my residence.
And told me...there is no reason why they couldnt deliver it to the door.
Basically--- SHE WAS TOO DAMN LAZY!!!!
Till this day..she runs bad out of hell up & down the drive and honking like crazy..and still doesnt get out of the car to bring to the door....and gets bitchy when we dont.
Other times...my packages get crushed or squeezed into my regualr sized mailbox--knowing it wont fit...i order clothes and the bags gets holes in them and my magazines get crushed into it (like my auction books).
All my bigger boxes..look like someone tried to open them up and i do get the holes occasionally.
And the the cuts at the post office..the delivery times are array..i usually go it after 2pm.
the past years now its sporadically...i check it and seems more mail is delivered in the afternoon after i already got it...as if the mail lady goes home..eats supper...and delivers the rest after hours.

I been lucky-- i have only lost 1 item- (submission to Beckett)..yes i lost some cards sent in for grading..got lost halfway. I filed a claim online thru USPS...in which i had insurace...and it got processed quickly. I just hope to never happen to me again.

As for videos...my local news reported one what looks FedEx...throwing packages into the rear of the turck and a bystander comes in and helps out throwing them too.