View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 12:38 AM

[QUOTE=I told my youngest son I was going next year (he’ll be 17 next year) and surprisingly, he nearly jumped out of his seat and wanted to go. It caught me off guard as he’s not a collector, but has plenty of cards from when he was younger as I would buy them as gifts. Anyway, it looks like he will be joining me, hence, taking in some sights as well as the show will probably be in order. Looks like I’m going from start to finish![/QUOTE]

You're quite welcome and glad that you got some good feedback. I thought of your post above when I also just responded to Oscar (above). Although I spend nearly all the time hitting the dealer booths, I did neglect to mention that I sometimes stop by the corporate booths when they have wrapper redemptions for some of their new products. Your mentioning of your son brought back memories of taking my son----we would always do the wrapper redemptions when he'd come with me and he was always luckier than me. He pulled an Ken Griffey Jr. autograph out of one of the wrapper redemption packs! Wish my son would go back with me again one year! Anyway, if you're into buying new product, your son might like some of the activities at the corporate booths like Upper Deck and Topps. Topps still runs the popular "Pack Wars" which kids love, and by kids, yup, I mean even the teenagers!