View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 10:22 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 Refer....MISSION (99%) ACCOMPLISHED American Bty 460 run. Show your favorite run

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMcKenzie View Post
I hope it's okay to say, I traded it to JayK. I was happy with the return, as I'm working on some T205 back projects. I'm still picking up AB350 NF here and there.

Incidentally, one of the AB460's I still have is the fairly easy to find Crandall hat exclusive12 card for a back run I have had going for about 10 years. I think there is only one Crandall hat UZIT known. David Hall had it and it sold recently. I should have bought it...Rob
Hi Rob

The T206 Monster never fails to surprise us. I find it quite interesting that the Exclusive 12 (of which your Crandall is one) are somewhat easy to find with AB 460 cards (relative
to the other 62 subjects in the AB 460 sub-set). Yet, the Exclusive 12 guys are absolutely the most difficult to find with the UZIT back.

There are only 5 subjects (so far) in the Exclusive 12 group that have been confirmed with UZIT. David Hall probably had 4 of them in his master T206 set. They are......Crandall,
Geyer, Hummel, and Sheckard.

I have the 5th one.....this McGraw. Which was discovered back in the late 1970's. It was in a collection of T206's that laid dormant in Pennsylvania for 40 years. And, I was lucky
to acquire this collection 3 years ago.

TED Z

Last edited by tedzan; 02-17-2020 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.