View Single Post
Old 01-12-2023, 01:54 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by edtiques View Post
"For a fee, USPS Package Intercept® lets the sender or recipient stop delivery or redirect a package, letter, or flat that is not out for delivery or already delivered. Most domestic mailings with a tracking or extra services barcode are eligible for Package Intercept. You can only request a Package Intercept online."
I've used package intercept with FedEx or UPS when my purchase was sent to my previous address. It was a Shutterfly package. They are incompetent at shipping. I have updated my address multiple times, and now they have combined my previous address and my new address to create a third address that doesn't exist.

As for being scammed, it's hard to imagine a scenario in which the seller could get money out of this. I think he suffered sellers remorse and just didn't want to tell you that.

What is his ebay account so we can block him?
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo

Last edited by todeen; 01-12-2023 at 01:57 PM.