View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 10:44 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I wonder what vaccine opponents think when they hear or read about people who believed the propaganda and disinformation and refused the vaccine, then tragically recanted on their deathbeds, or begged for the vaccine not understanding it was too late. To me those are just awful stories, the avoidable deaths. It seemed to me during the original virus and Delta, there were lots of them. I also wonder how many of these fearmongering folks posting soundbites and memes, who claim to be thinking for themselves and denigrate everyone else as sheep, have actually read studies, or read websites where scientists review and debate the issues and discuss the actual data. Or are they just selecting what they look at to confirm their bias?
And I wonder how many who believed the propaganda, disinformation or were forced, fooled, coerced into believing the vaccines were essential who ended up with covid, hospitalized, placed in the ICU on ventilators and died think about them now?
Like I have said numerous times, where are the interviews with these people (the ones who survived, obviously) that took them but ended up with covid and hospitalized anyways? Nary a story that I've read.
Like I posted before, the numbers in the hospital/ICU among the fully vaccinated, and especially the boosted, outnumbered the unvaccinated at one time 15,000 to 1,000.
Do you not see how many fully vaccinated, especially those with their booster, are now catching covid? Do you not remember the co-invertor of the MNRA vaccine, before he was silenced/censored/shunned, stating the vaccine depletes, not enhances ones immune system?
Dr. Birx admitted under oath the vaccine is no better than natural immunity yet you still, bewilderingly, believe they work?
Like I told you and others in those other 2 threads, the back-peddling now is over the top. This from our top guy up here, who was recently exposed as having ties to Pfizer. (lyme disease division)
Remember when it was "ESSENTIAL" that "EVERYONE" should get vaccinated?
Listen to CMOH, Dr. Moore!

If you're young & healthy then balance the risk of hospitalization versus the risk of side effects such as myocardisis!

Really? Since when? This is what we've been saying all along. So many lives ruined! Shame on many of you.

https://twitter.com/Roman_Baber/stat...53856%3Fs%3D28

Tell me, Peter, what do you think of 6 month old babies getting the clot shot? If you can't see the insanity in all this, you never will.
Kids in U.S. as young as 6 months can get COVID-19 vaccines next week, following CDC, FDA approval. A panel of advisers to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Saturday voted to recommend COVID-19 vaccines for children as young as six months, making it likely a nationwide rollout can start next week.Jun 18, 2022

Last edited by irv; 08-14-2022 at 04:39 PM.