View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 08:10 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
My doctor would consider you to be crazy. He’s a smart dude. It’s my understanding he even went to medical school and all that.
Then you need a new doctor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I wonder what vaccine opponents think when they hear or read about people who believed the propaganda and disinformation and refused the vaccine, then tragically recanted on their deathbeds, or begged for the vaccine not understanding it was too late. To me those are just awful stories, the avoidable deaths. It seemed to me during the original virus and Delta, there were lots of them. I also wonder how many of these fearmongering folks posting soundbites and memes, who claim to be thinking for themselves and denigrate everyone else as sheep, have actually read studies, or read websites where scientists review and debate the issues and discuss the actual data. Or are they just selecting what they look at to confirm their bias?
I've read all kinds, thanks, just not from the ones MSM seems to get all gushy about.
You should do the same once in awhile and maybe you'd learn something. Like what all these shunned, ridiculed, kicked to the curb and fired doctor's, nurses and other medical professionals were saying from the very beginning.