View Single Post
Old 08-13-2022, 10:05 AM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
right but abortion after 8 months you are bringing a live baby into it arguably is one side and other side is mother's choice and their right to do with what they want with their body

why i bring it up is i just ask for consistent arguments. If you demand we can tell people what to do with their body with shots, then should be able to tell them what to do with abortions.....yeah there can some differences but to see same people irate on opposition views between those areas is funny to me. (please note i am not taking any side here, just making the case of consistent arguments whichever side is chosen)
We should demand neither. Luckily, Fauci never followed through with his plan to hold every American down and jab them. (Oh right, that was never going to happen.) Forced births are OK with many of the anti-vax, anti-mask crowd, though. What was that you were saying about consistency?
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry