View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 10:20 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAllen2556 View Post
Lions lose, and the killer was when left guard Jonah Jackson got a penalty for insulting a player's mother! Only the Lions!

Now we have to deal with the yearly nationally televised embarrassment of hosting the Thanksgiving Day game. Yes, the Lions started the tradition in 1934, but every year it's the same thing: can the Lions upset the (insert professional football team here).

End this madness. Write your congressman and insist the Ford family be forced to sell this team! Let's not ruin another Thanksgiving afternoon!
Please forgive me for piling on... but why was Tim Boyle your backup QB last game? I remember him being perhaps the worst QB in UCONN Football history (and UCONN has had LOTS of bad QB's).

I scratch my head how he even has a job in the NFL (at least on the field). Is he like "Dr. Death", where he's able to just talk himself into a job wherever he goes, whether he's qualified or not? That's some next level stuff.

I also remember for several years, they had UCONN's best QB in history in Dan Orlovsky. Let me repeat that.......Dan Orlovsky was by far, the best QB in UCONN Football history. Outside of being an ESPN talking head, he's best known for this play:

https://youtu.be/J0OkR986LL4

Is Detroit under the impression that UCONN is somehow an NFL QB mill?