View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Administrator

Default Booted off of Ebay

Posted By: DJ

It is real easy for you to get kicked off eBay nowadays. You don't even really have to do anything wrong and you won't get an explanation and there will be no one to contact.

I know six good sellers (some that go as far back as the thirteen years. All you need is a couple of bad transactions (complaints or negative feedbacks that are unjust) and you get the magic e-mail stating that they don't want you selling anymore. I have no idea what eBay is doing with this...the John Donohoe-era where they want to..what...limit who sells on the site? Has to make the stock holders happy if they knew this...but they will simply decrease the initial charge of items by a nickle and hicking up the back end by 4 more percentage points.

Here is how to kick off someone you hate...small dollar items without tracing the pieces. After you get them, say you never got them and leave negative feedback. BAM! They are ghosts.

As far as contact go Darren, I know six people in the Utah branch and none have been able to assist these people.

DJ