View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Administrator

Default Booted off of Ebay

Posted By: Jason Duncan

I have had an unbelievable experience with eBay recently in which my reputation was trashed due to blackmail and eBay just added to the madness. If you want details feel free to call me. I am done there. 8 years of flawless feedback and two turds trash it and cause a snowball of destruction to my ID. Ebay had a hand in it and was no help. Calling them will do no good. I was a gold powerseller averaging $20-30K per month in sales since January and they didnt even give me a heads up. I was back on in 3 days, but that killed me even worse. The problem is that I had 800 auctions end the day before they booted me. Alot of pissed of buyers left me alot of negs and neutrals and ebay was not even willing to work with me to give a chance to remove them due to the fact I was suspended for 3 days. The even charges me the fees on the sold items! When they suspended me they sent emails to all my buyer saying to avoid the transaction, but they still want fees. Well, as you can imagine most of the winners did not follow through and some even negged me for the ended auction! Ebay is a joke and I am debating litigation. My 2 cents.

Jason