View Single Post
Old 06-26-2021, 08:57 AM

Hello,

I am Marty's son and the one who purchased the lot. I realize that a part of my mistake was looking at the listing on my phone where it doesn't display as well as on a computer. This is a bad idea, and one I will not do for any future purchases. The listing was for 95+ cards with only 13 shown and the lot described as Overall EX to NM.

Ken has offered to issue a refund upon return of the cards and I will be speaking with Myesha to work this out.

I hope that some further training on writing descriptions or grading is done. I don't believe that anyone involved was acting out of any nefarious intentions. I just think that there was ignorance on both sides. I have purchased from many other auction houses and while grading is subjective from one to another, none had previously been as lacking in key details of their listings. I don't personally know any of the people involved or have an axe to grind against anyone. I am not promoting any auction houses over this one. I just know what my opinion is based upon my experience with customer support. I appreciate Ken stepping up to reply and get involved. I appreciate his offer to do a return. I anticipate that everything will be worked out.