View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 09:53 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammb View Post
I find it odd that you mention a bidding war on a 52 Evers questioning whether it is worth it and you are selling a card that is sky high because some schmoo overpaid for one in Heritage.
well a bidding war was against 2 people that i am talking about.......if there are 5 bidders over a certain price range i would think that price range is reasonable....i question it when its just 2 people 40% over the 3rd persons high bid..

i dont think the Basgall card is sky high..i was offered 1500 a few times...if you were to offer 600 for the card one could say you are lowballing..

if the card sells at heritage last December for 2100 including BP and sells again and again for close to 1700 or more..are they all schmoo's overpaying...eventually you would think its market price.....go and find a PSA 8 Basgall black back for less ...though i think there are only 13 of them or so..and many are in sets .

i think its pretty unfair for you to say i was asking a sky high price when your only evidence is that the card sold for more in december but it was from some 'shmoo'

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-11-2016 at 09:56 AM.