View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 10:08 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Don't be silly, of course I can't, just like I can't find the numbers of those that died "WITH" covid and those that died "OF" covid.
For some odd reason, they have combined those 2 stats from the very beginning?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw9Ci2PZKZg

Like I said earlier, and maybe in the other thread, the truth is slowly trickling out but some still refuse to acknowledge that fact.
Ok, but you are using certain articles as a hammer for your argument showing these doctors/nurses who refuse to get the vaccine. What percentage of the entire doctor/nurse population do you think that represents?

I agree that the "truth" is slowly trickling out. Unlike you, I assume, I feel that that truth is because we have been dealing with the unknown and are trying to use past experience to guide us in the best possible manner (ex: masks), and we are adjusting as we go. You appear to be saying that the truth is this is some vast conspiracy meant to make us sheep, or however you want to put it.

How do you know the "truth" isn't that vaccines aren't the best possible roadblock we have against this runaway virus, even if it's obviously imperfect?
OR, do you feel we'd have more or less deaths actually tied to covid (following whatever data put out by whatever media/gov't agency you choose to follow) if there were no vaccine at all?