View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 11:19 AM
Brad

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMike View Post
What I feel is right for me is to go speeding around in my car while drunk. Good to know that nobody will fault me for that.
Respectfully you are comparing apples to oranges. In your example you would be breaking the law. There is no law stating anyone has to get injected with a vaccine....especially one we are crossing our fingers and hoping works.

I have fingers crossed on both hands and I pray it works, but knowing a little bit about pharma I'm not holding my breath and I certainly won't be their guinea pig.

I could also potentially spread the common flu or cold in which susceptible individuals could die from. Are you advocating for making it law that anyone who is sick cannot go out into public?

My site: http://www.freewebs.com/gnep31/

Successful trades/transactions: Mountaineer1999, BlueDevel89, ezez420, Shorttmail66, Northviewcats, Mintacular, Elberson, NATCARD, Oneofthree67, Leerob538, shammus, Hawkfan70, 39special, scmavl, jimtigers65, rocuan

Last edited by Gnep31; 04-08-2021 at 11:28 AM. Reason: .