Thread: SGC lead times?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 11:06 PM
Ken McMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lentel View Post
They received my cards September 1st 2020 and I recieved them back January 4th 2021
Coupled with the fact that all of them came out of the Black insert during shipping back and were floating around in the case. That had never happened to me before.
These were t205s and the insert couldnt contain them during shipping as they seemed almost ill fitted.
Had to tap and shake for 40 minutes until all 7 cards were seated back into the insert.
I wont be using them ever again
Well, they could upcharge you $20 per card to put them in Mylar sleeves to keep them from moving in the slab like they tried to do with my S74 silks that had their ad backs on. I told them that was ridiculous as I had 2 with no Mylar and were fine. So after that, I told them that was dumb and refuse to pay the upcharge. They had just graded 5 with no upcharge so guess I got lucky. Also paid to have one card at expedited level and they screwed that up also. Unless I have something I really have to have in a SGC slab, I am done with them after being a loyal customer since 2002. Just not worth the issues and poor customer service.