Thread: SGC lead times?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac32 View Post
Sent a froup of 5 silks in and received August 31. Fot notice that they are on their way back yesterday. Ugh!!! Also sent 5 cards in in Mid December. They wanted $20 per card additional to encse them in mylar to keep them from slipping in the case. Definitely not necessary as the cards have their adbacks and would not slip. Now if they did not have the adbacks then what they were saying would make sense. Told them to grade only my Koester Bread O’Leary at the expedited level. They agreed to do this and had to email them Friday as there was no status change to indicate this. Good thing I emailed as they had done none of what I had discussed. Brent Martin now has the ball rolling on this submission.

With all this said, will be happy to get my cards back! Unless I get a card that is crutial to my collection and I want in in a SGC slab, this is my last submission to SGC. The wait times are out of control and the general ineptness of how subs and clients are handled are shameful. This is my personal opinion and they need to listen to their customers. When I call in with a concern, you never get a direct answer and half the time they act like the client is making up the story and when they verify with their coworkers, suprise, the client is telling them the truth as to what the story is. Not good client service in my opinion.
August 24th for me....Nothing...fulfillment man....this isn't rocket science
Schlei (Catching) Back run: 10/12 (minus blank back)

Actively collecting t206 Hall of Famers, Southern Leaguers, and Various backs in good to excellent condition. Love talking cards too.

Last edited by wazoo; 01-12-2021 at 01:27 PM.