View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofclout View Post
Sorry. I forgot to add my name. Jimmy Catanzaro

The reason is that it is the first and only time i had ever consigned anything with them, and i didnt know heritage that well, I had emailed ivy and heritage before and they were cordial enough, they were just a big auction house and I thought i could get some exposure for my item.

All of the lying and the premature auction loa stuff came after this. I was shocked to see them do it this way. Blame the messenger for a mess they created themselves.

And I got banned for telling the truth to the hobby because of it, but the cancellation of my account was after I had consigned and had the auction listing cancelled after the fact due to a non paying bidder.

I actually found out the transaction on this listing was cancelled by checking the listing after the auction ended and seeing a auction listing cancellation on the listing first before i even got an email or a call from them that something had happened. I had to contact them to ask why the auction was reversed. Now that's nice. Did they plan on telling me at all? Why the internet listing on this auction item was updated before they called or emailed me telling me of the outcome I will never know.

Of course i wouldn't ever consign with them again. I am not allowed to, but as they say, you can't fire me, I quit. There is more than one auction house out there.

Now you know.

Last edited by travrosty; 06-12-2012 at 09:39 AM.