Dave H@rford

Default R423 Research In Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflayank
have the whole set in orange in 15 13 cards strips lots of dupes exist
have 10 of those same strips in purple seems likely the other 5 strips exist
only have 1 green strip and 1 red strip
but i would guess they exist

As I have been working on research for this R423 card variations, I came across this old thread on CATALOGUED cards. Larry S (see the above quote) has noted the largest collection of these cards. As Larry noted above, I have concluded:
1. (Confirmed by Larry) The Orange back is far more common than other backs. The total of 15 different strips completes the set (with many duplicates). I only have 12 of these in my collection.
2. (Confirmed by Larry) I have several purple back strips that also directly correspond the the Orange back strips, so I ASSUME that there is a complete set of 15 Purple back strips as well.
3. Have only 1 Green back strip, but it also corresponds directly to one Orange back strip. Would like to confirm other Green Back strips with the Orange backs if anyone has those available.
4. (Confirmed by Larry) I have never seen the Red back strips, but have only seen a single card with the Red back. Would be interested in any collector with Red back strips have either a photo/scan they could send or the 13 names in order to confirm whether these strips also correlate with the Orange backs.
5. I have one Navy Blue back strip, and this also corresponds to one Orange back strip. Does anyone have any other Navy Blue back strips to confirm all 15 exist?

My goal would be to confirm that 15 strips of R423 cards exist, all with the same 13 players on a given strip. I would also like to confirm that each of these 15-strip sets exist in Orange, Purple, Green, Red and Navy backs.

Any help with photos/scans or 13-player lists would be great!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg R423 Navy.jpg (58.7 KB, 836 views)